Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field - I'll meet you there.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

The 'Why-am-I-doing-this' feeling

Its the warrior's pride, isn't it? To banish the demons of old questions unanswered with gusts of wind through tousled hair.

Its the war against entropy, isn't it? To know that every day I'm somewhere I wasn't yesterday; to know that every day, I have grown by experiencing newer spaces.

Its love, isn't it? And it is the purest love because it seeks to find fulfillment not in the sameness of bondage but in the stillness that comes of freedom.

Its the will of the River, isn't it? To keep on flowing -with the never-ending, ever-tender, sonorously throbbing, joyously sobbing, all-encompassing River.

2 comments:

Mohan K.V said...

More more more!

Anonymous said...

And the will of life, too.

About Me

My photo
I is a place-holder to prevent perpetual infinite regress. I is a marker on the road that ends in I not being.